Blog Flume

I am a multimedia designer and aspiring writer from Central Illinois who dreams of bigger things. You are entering the hub of my online world. Welcome. Make yourself at home, read some stuff, click a few things, maybe check out my online portfolio. And of course, if you enjoy your stay, please subscribe.

*NOTE* This blog occasionally contains coarse language. Please use discretion when viewing.

Monday, October 1, 2007

Welcome

Hi, everyone. If you've made it here, I can only assume it's because I have invited you for some reason or another. Either you are a friend of mine through social media networking or the real world, or you are perhaps a prospective employer here to see what I have to offer. Either way, the world of this blog is at your disposal.
Here I wear my heart on my sleeve, speak my mind, showcase some of my original pieces of design and writing, and maybe even link to a few pieces I've discovered which tickle my fancy. If you're just a buddy or acquaintance killing some time, enjoy! If you are feeling me out for ability and professionalism because you might be interested in hiring me . . . enjoy as well! And I hope to hear from you soon.
Best wishes,
Shane McGraw

No comments:

Post a Comment