Blog Flume

I am a multimedia designer and aspiring writer from Central Illinois who dreams of bigger things. You are entering the hub of my online world. Welcome. Make yourself at home, read some stuff, click a few things, maybe check out my online portfolio. And of course, if you enjoy your stay, please subscribe.

*NOTE* This blog occasionally contains coarse language. Please use discretion when viewing.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Draw Something... Draw anything! Just draw already!

My addiction has moved to the next level. I killed the Facebook album I mentioned earlier and started a Tumblr page to share my coolest drawings.

Check out McDraw Something at
http://mcgrawshane.tumblr.com
and feel free to comment, reply, post your own versions, or whatever!

While you're at it, subscribe! :)

2 comments:

  1. everyone is playing Draw Something. Draw Something may be a super fun way to find out that you are a terrible artist and/or that your friends are super dumb and can't figure anything out. This is SO cool. Make people to understand that they need Draw Something skills.
    rugrats draw something

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link, @samba. Lots of good stuff on that site to inspire me or anyone who plays. I have noticed a few of my Draw Something friends have gotten a lot better over the months we've been playing. One of them actually thanked me the other day, saying that watching me create my drawings has allowed her to become a better artist. How nice!

    ReplyDelete