Blog Flume

I am a multimedia designer and aspiring writer from Central Illinois who dreams of bigger things. You are entering the hub of my online world. Welcome. Make yourself at home, read some stuff, click a few things, maybe check out my online portfolio. And of course, if you enjoy your stay, please subscribe.

*NOTE* This blog occasionally contains coarse language. Please use discretion when viewing.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

The doctor is in

I just finished reading Ozzy Osbourne's second book, Trust Me, I'm Dr. Ozzy, and I really enjoyed it. It's quite an easy and frightfully entertaining read. Apparently the Prince of Darkness has an advice column that's printed in the London Sunday Times and Rolling Stone, where he doles out pearls of wisdom concerning substance abuse, family life, relationships, medicine and darn near everything else under the sun. This book is a greatest hits compilation from that column.

Being only 304 pages and composed mainly of letters from readers and Ozzy's oft-times witty and sometimes sincere responses, it does go very quickly. I pretty much got through it in four sittings (unless the bathroom counts, tee hee), which is good for me. I haven't blasted through a book that quickly in ages. It was highly entertaining and hard to put down. Ozzy's a funny guy. It kind of makes me want to read his first book, I Am Ozzy, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment